Click an outer section to get more information.
Behavioral health management focuses on improving the quality of life for people suffering from mental health or substance abuse issues (MHSA) and is a key aspect of a person’s overall health and wellbeing.
Our Behavioral Health Management Department is an integral part of Blue Cross of Idaho’s Medical and Quality Management division. Having a department dedicated to MHSA issues allows us to help coordinate our members’ overall care, providing a well-integrated approach to their entire health picture rather than segregating behavioral health from other aspects of their care.
Get your Behavioral Health Management brochure here.
- Intensive Outpatient Partial Hospital
- Health Risk Assessment
- Health Online
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Prior Authorization Process / Forms
- Depression Management
- Complex Care Management
- Residential / Inpatient Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Outpatient Extended Care / Neuropsychological Testing / Psychological Testing
You may also click the links below to display the information found above: