If you're looking for a workout that's fun and gets great results, try Treasure Valley Fitness. This family friendly fitness center is conveniently located and offers a discounted rate for Blue Cross of Idaho members and their entire family. The newly remodeled 48,000 square foot facility features state-of-the-art equipment in a safe, non-intimidating environment. Highly trained, friendly staff members are available to help you achieve your fitness goals. New members receive a gym orientation and initial session with a certified personal trainer.
Twelve Month Membership Type and Fees
- Over 50 pieces of cardio equipment
- Top-of-the-line TECHNO GYM weight and circuit equipment
- Unlimited group-X classes, including yoga, Pilates, Zumba, and cycling
- Nutrition consultation
- Racquetball/handball courts
- Basketball courts, men’s leagues
- Whirlpool, steam room, and separate saunas
- 2 outdoor (seasonal) pools and aquatics lessons
- Men’s and women’s locker and shower facilities
Treasure Valley Fitness also features a mixed martial arts training center that offers training for ages three years to adult. Members may upgrade their basic membership to include the martial arts training center and receive instruction in a variety of disciplines including Muay Thai/kickboxing, Fight Fit Bootcamp, jiu jitsu, boxing, KRAV MAGA self-defense, and karate. Other services such as on-site child care, tanning beds and a juice bar are available for an additional fee.
Location and Hours
|7211 W. Colonial Street
Boise, ID 83709
|Monday -- Friday
|5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For more information, visit www.treasurevalleyfitness.com.